- Canvassing (What to say and how to say it!)
- Public Interface (i.e. friendly ways to start the conversation)
- Volunteer recruitment (i.e. how to get your friends to join in on the fun!)
- Planning for our Voter Registration Booth at the Chili Cook-Off.
- It’s time to bring it home – we will be hosting our local candidates for Tustin School Board and City Council.
Tustin School Board Boundaries
We will be hosting local candidates and
Ways We Will Win in November: Get Out The Vote and Canvassing
We need to remind everyone that…
Celebrating Our Local Candidates!
We are celebrating Katie Porter!
Voting is more fun with friends so what better way to kickoff the buzz around Election Day (November 3rd 2020) than by hosting a Ballot Party?
A ballot party takes place anytime the week before Election Day. The goal is to get together to decide who you’ll vote for in the upcoming election. It is typically hosted at your home, but you can always meet up at a local bar, park, or coffee house. It can be small and intimate with a guest list of just 3-5 people, or large and raucous with more than 15 people.
You don’t need to be an expert in order to host a Ballot Party — just use a trusted Voter Guide as your reference. A Ballot Party is a great way to help encourage voting while having fun with your friends.